Brenham LP Gas traces its roots back to 1945, when W. L. Warmke purchased the Brenham Butane Gas Company. Starting with one employee and a single delivery truck, Mr. Warmke grew the company on a policy of "100 percent satisfactory customer service." His son, Terrence took over the reins in 1976 when the company changed its name to Brenham L-P Gas upon its incorporation. Now with two delivery trucks and four employees, Terrence expanded the company to nearby counties and continued to build upon the legacy of W. L. Warmke.
Fast forward to 2020, Lance Warmke represents the third generation of leadership for Brenham LP Gas. With 12 employees and a fleet of six bobtail delivery trucks, Brenham LP Gas is now one of the largest family-owned and operated propane gas distributors in Central Texas. Our service area includes all or parts of seven counties, including Washington, Austin, Waller, Burleson, Fayette, Grimes and Lee. Our growth ensures regular and timely delivery of propane and service to all our customers, as we strive to continue providing "100 percent satisfactory customer service" just as W. L would have wanted.